Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I know what rhetoric means.

Franny and Zoey

It's funny how when I lie down on my bed and start flying, I realize how I am darting my way everyday on certain people. I think I have become a nagger. I hate the feeling that I of trying to prove myself every goddam minute.

I miss the trees, the special, passive, sanguine feeling I have when I am really into something, the feeling that the world is actually cheering you on. The surfeit of pressure I put on my head renders an amalgam of emotions that I would like to break loose from. I have been feeling languid these past days, I have injected myself with an array of titillations, and to no avail, have subjected myself to falling back into the bottomless pit. The proclivities I would allow myself to be subjected to, they all seem futile as I am, unmoving. My remonstrative nature sucks the life of persons who dare listen.

But I am still doing it now.

Until the world slaps me with an admonishing hand.

Bathe me in something sublime. I need it.

My circular reasoning and infantile murmurings.

Grab me by the foot.

No comments: